Monday, June 29, 2009

New Crazy Girl in Cedar Falls!


Hi everyone! I'm Bel. I'm new at the Cedar Falls Store and I'll be hosting the 20/30's knitting night on Friday nights. I am super excited to be working at Crazy Girl. I can think of few places I'd rather spend my time than the yarn shop so to be there and get paid is AWESOME!

Um, a little about me. I'm 27 and a mom to two girls aged 2 and 4. I live in Waverly right now and hope to move to CF later in the year. I have lived in all kinds of places though. If we have any British expats frequenting the shop, I spent almost half of my life in the Midlands and London!

I've been knitting for 3 years and crocheting for 4. I do so every night and I like to think I've gotten pretty good! There's not a lot that stumps me. I don't claim to know all there is to know, but I hope to be able to help and maybe some of you can teach me too!